Dynamic Strategies® Training Solutions offers customized communication skills training and workshops for corporations and large organizations that are looking to:
- Improve communication skills of employees;
- Enhance both internal and external customer service performance;
- Empower business relationships through enhanced interpersonal communication skills;
- Increase workplace productivity and retention.
Today's workplace environment requires an enhanced set of workplace communication skills that reflect and include the dramatic changes that are taking place within corporations and organizations of all sizes. Dynamic Strategies® Training Solutions provides the context and the tools that every professional needs to succeed in a business world that is rapidly shifting to a relationship-based model of partnering and collaboration.
Our training programs identify important workplace communication skills and train your employees, staff and team members to be able to use interpersonal communication skills that leverage subtle distinctions that make the difference between an ordinary employee and an exceptionally effective professional. These distinctions include:
- Knowing how to work effectively in a global economy;
- Understanding clients' needs and outlook;
- Working to build trust and commitment;
- Using a strategic and collaborative process.
The emphasis of this communication skills training will be in the following areas:
- Verbal Communication (Includes both spoken and written forms);
- Non-verbal communication (Understanding Body Language);
- Listening skills (Active, Passive and Reflective Listening).
Virtually everyone communicates at work. No matter what the field, and no matter how much you know about your job, specialized knowledge alone isn't enough to guarantee success; communication skills are also vital.
Additional research validates the importance of communication-related skills, including working on teams, teaching others, serving customers, leading, negotiating, working with cultural diversity, interviewing, listening, conducting meetings, and resolving conflicts.
Business Communication is goal oriented. The rules, regulations and policies of a company have to be communicated to people within and outside the organization. Business Communication is regulated by certain rules and norms. Everyone knows that poor communication skills waste time, talent and money. Yet most business communications remains confusing, ungrammatical, unfocused or unnecessary. That is often because the principles of good business writing and speaking have rarely been taught. These principles are not hard to learn - but applying them takes practice and discipline.
Our business communication program emphasizes on practical skills and hands-on, participatory training sessions that make learning relevant and engaging. Our goal is to teach strategies that make sense and imbibe skills that can be applied immediately.
Dynamic Strategies® business communication program covers how to appropriately plan for a business-writing task, how to write clearly and precisely, and how to identify and correct common errors in grammar, usage, and sentence structure. The series also discusses different types of business writing, including persuasive letters, memos, notices, faxes, and e-mail messages, as well as documentation and various reports.
Key highlights of our business-communication program are:
- Learn strategies to improve your fluency and confidence in English;
- Develop the speaking skills to clearly express your ideas;
- Improve your range and accuracy of Business English;
- Work on your accent, intonation and production of individual sounds;
- How to practice elocution skills in meetings and presentations;
- Write reports, letters and emails.
For a detailed information on training, please call us +91-7696007767 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org