Small business is the world's biggest business. More than 95% of the world's enterprises are small to medium sized and many countries look to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to power economic growth and employment. Therefore, International Standards need to assist SMEs just as much as they do global enterprises, government and society at large. In particular, SMEs should be able to share in the gains in efficiency and effectiveness offered by ISO 9001.
In all of our ISO 9000 consulting programs, we focus on helping you realize the greatest benefit from your ISO 9001 certification. This goes far beyond simply showing you how to get certified. ISO 9001 certification should be much more than "checking a box" on a customer ISO requirement.
Once you are ISO certified, your customers should notice a measurable difference in your performance which should lead to greater customer satisfaction. So, from the start of your certification process, we will show you how to use the ISO process to strengthen your business processes and impact your company culture. We do this by emphasizing three CORE ISO Values:
- Make it matter: The ISO process should improve results and this should matter to your customers.
- Make it work: The ISO process should fit the way you do business and should work for your company.
- Make it last: The ISO process should drive long-term improvements that last the test of time.
For more than a decade, Dynamic Strategies® has focused on one thing: Helping small businesses achieve ISO 9001 certification and gain the greatest benefit possible.
Since then, we have worked with hundreds of smaller companies to help them achieve ISO certification and demonstrate to their customers that they have an ISO process that drives results. In recent years we have developed specialized ISO 9000 certification programs that show small businesses how to get ISO certified regardless of their current situation. These include our online 4x4 Online Consulting Program and our onsite programs: Full Service and Share-the-Work. We currently work with more than 100 companies annually through these different ISO 9000 programs every year.
As we've gained this experience, we've also expanded to provide certification programs for several related certification standards. Support for these additional standards is provided through our Full-Service Consulting Program. For each of these certification standards, we have expert consultants on staff to support small businesses achieve certification.
Our Certification Consulting Services
Why are various Industrial Houses, Companies and Business Set-ups certified to International Quality Standards?
- Contracts which the organization is pursuing may require certification to a particular Standard as a tender condition;
- Certification can provide customers confidence in the services provided by the certified organization and can therefore be used as a marketing tool;
- Certification provides a verified demonstrated commitment by the organization to continual improvement and effective customer focus;
- Certified Management Systems have been demonstrated to improve business outcomes and to assist in managing risks within the organization;
- Certified Management Systems can increase the efficiency of business processes, and thereby reduce waste and rework;
- Many-a-times, certification to a particular standard is a requirement for International Trade;
- Many organizations believe that certification of their management system can help to increase sales, reduce staff turnover, improve morale and improve profitability;
- An Integrated Management System (IMS) integrates all of an organization's systems and processes in to one complete framework, enabling an organization to work as a single unit with unified objectives. Organizations often focus on management systems individually, often in silos and sometimes even in conflict.
We work with only the most reputable registrars to ensure your certification has the proper national and international recognition for your industry. We also ensure your registrar "partner" is well suited to work with you to continually improve your quality management system and organizational effectiveness.
Our Certification Partners:
Every year ISO performs a survey of certifications to its management system standards. The latest edition shows a significant increase in certificates for ISO 27001 (Information Security), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) and ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management) as well as for Occupational Health & Safety Management (OHSAS 18001) & QMS for Automotive Production and Relevant Service part organizations (ISO/TS 16949).
ISO 15700:2005 - Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Service Quality by Public Service Organizations
The National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) - of Govt. of India, envisages concept of inclusive growth by empowerment of the citizen. IS 15700:2005 standard has been brought as an Indian Standard and is focused on improving the Service Quality by Public Service Organization. The objective is to provide not just governance, but good governance at the doorstep of the citizen.
The standard has been developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) and brings together common processes from across the industry sector. IATF comprises of nine member vehicle manufacturers - Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, VW, Daimler, Renault, PSA Peugeot Citroen and Fiat - along with national automotive trade organizations from USA, UK, France, Germany and Italy.
The goal of ISO 22000 is to control, and reduce to an acceptable level, any safety hazards identified for the end products delivered to the next step of the food chain.
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System (ISMS) helps all Enterprises and Manufacturers to manage their Information Security Management and later to the customer needs in the most apt and efficient manner.
The selection of fool-proof security controls to protect Information Assets and to instill confidence among customers is the need of the hour for many commercial establishments, government agencies, non-profit organization, etc.
CE Marking on a product is a manufacturer's declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation, in practice by many of the so-called Product Directives.
"Integrated Management Systems" are a natural, common sense development of systems addressing the risks from several disciplines / ISO standards into a single system. Standards become uniform, compact, and manageable.