Motivation is the reason for people's actions, desires, and needs. Motivation is also one's direction to behavior, or what causes a person to want to repeat a behavior. A motive is what prompts the person to act in a certain way, or at least develop an inclination for specific behavior.
Training on Motivation improves motivational levels in the employees that boosts personal and professional performance. It helps employees connect better and establish successful working relationships; thus contributing to the success of an organization.
Motivational Training for managers and leaders are essential for sustained organizational performance. It is important for leaders to know how to inspire and motivate the team when required. By being better coaches and trainers to their team, the overall work atmosphere would become positive, thereby helping organizations greatly.
A work force filled with people eager to learn and develop is a sure sign a company hired well. Employees who are engaged in their jobs and careers want to know more about their company and industry and to learn skills that will improve their performance.
Our Motivational Training programs are designed post in-depth understanding of the client’s needs and are delivered with a perfect blend of breakthrough experiences and high impact session. Whether it’s a two hour high impact session or a two day workshop, all our Motivational Training Programs create a long lasting Impact.
This session is designed and customized to help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workplace. This program is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want and to provide them with a starting point for creating champions. We can create a similar session for employees also.
What Motivates People?
- People can be motivated by such forces as beliefs, values, interests, fear, and worthy causes;
- Internal Forces: needs, interests, and beliefs;
- External Forces: danger, the environment, or pressure from a loved one;
- There is no simple formula for motivation -- you must keep a open viewpoint on human nature;
- There is a complex array of forces steering the direction of each person and these forces cannot always be seen or studied. In addition, if the same forces are steering two different people, each one may act differently. Knowing that each person may react to different needs will guide your decisions and actions in certain situations.
Leadership and Motivation
- Leadership and motivational qualities are excellent to have not only among management in a business, but among employees as well;
- Many individuals tend to have a propensity to be leaders, while some learn successful leadership behaviors and go on to be effective leaders;
- Leading is the ability to influence others in a group. Being a good leader takes understanding of what motivates others. Leaders want to influence things to continue or create change. Either way it takes a person with certain skills to do the task.
For a detailed information on training, please call us +91-7696007767 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org